Bank Levy Package
In almost 18 years of collecting on various
size judgments, we have found that the
quickest, easiest and most effective tool is the Bank Levy and/or Wage
Garnishment. The key, of course, and the most difficult step is to
find your judgment debtors‘ assets. Our Investigation team is well
versed in locating bank accounts and/or employment.
All-American Attorney Service, Inc. performs Private Process Server Bank
Levies and Garnishments all over California. In fact, in seven counties
(mostly in Northern California) the Sheriff no longer performs these Bank
Levies. The biggest advantage of using a Private Process Server is that
the levy can be performed immediately as long as the Writ of Execution
has been issued. When the funds are available to satisfy (or partially
satisfy) your judgment, the account needs to be levied immediately. The
Sheriff will perform the levy, but who knows when? A Judgment Creditor
cannot instruct the Sheriff (or Marshall) when to levy on a bank account!
Your local sheriff will perform the levy at their leisure. However, by
the time the Sheriff serves the bank, your money may be gone.
We at All-American offer a Los Angeles County package price of $260.00
to process your bank levy or wage garnishment (assuming that you already
have found a bank account and/or employment). Call for quotes on all other
counties in California. This fee includes the following:
1. The preparation, issuance and $25.00 fee for the Writ of Execution.
2. The preparation of all documents needed for the Bank Levy/Wage Garnishment.
3. The trip to the Sheriff and the $35.00 fee to initiate the Levy/Wage
4. The Service of Process on the Financial Institution and/or Employment.
5. The preparation and filing of the Proof of Service at the Sheriff.